The “crown jewel” of the Kappa Charitable Trust Fund, Incorporated, the Beautillion Militaire Leadership, Training and Scholarship Program was established in 1985 by William A. Rainbow and Samuel Greene — members of the Raleigh Alumni Chapter of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity. Inc. The Purpose of this program is to expose young men in the Greater Raleigh area to leadership training through concentrated and systematic efforts. Made up of high school juniors and seniors, the program provides an opportunity to present their skills and achievements to the community, as well as give each participant the chance to earn scholarship awards to assist them with their secondary education.
The Beautillion Program aims to provide a structured environment for high school students where their lives are enriched through professionally supervised educational research, seminars, workshops and social activities.
Specifically, the program provides participants with exposure in the following areas:
- Seminars and workshops
- Understanding of personal potential
- Fellowship with other aspiring high achievers
- Professional mentoring
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Social and interpersonal skills
- College selection and career path guidance
- College preparation and academic development
- Academic scholarships opportunities
- Annual awards banquet and formal ball to acknowledge participation and achievement
How To Participate In This Program
For more information on the Beautillion and/or to obtain a copy of the application materials, please send an email to Dr. Kemah E. P. Washington at email@example.com